CAN Industrial’s galvanized crowd barrier, aka pedestrian barrier or barricade fence, is robustly designed for multiple uses. Create barriers with access restrictions or control crowds in an event using our affordable barricade fence. The portable fence barriers are engineered to offer more stability and resist high pressure.
- STRUCTURE – Welded feet hooks onto the ground, offering more stability than any other temporary fence barrier design.
- DURABILITY – The fence panel structure is made of galvanized steel. You can use the barriers both indoor and outdoor even without worrying about any damages.
- ASSEMBLING AND DISMANTLING – A simple hook design on the sides of the temporary fence panels makes it easy to assemble and disassemble the fence. It is this property that makes them a temporary fence barrier.
- STRENGTH – Controlling a crowd means resisting their pressure. Our galvanized barriers are designed with welded feet just for that reason.
- PORTABILITY – Temporary fence barriers are lightweight and can be stacked together during transportation. The fence panels are compact, making them easy to store.
- USES – The industrial-grade temporary fence barriers can be used for many different applications, both indoors and outdoors. Galvanized crowd control barriers are commonly used on construction sites, marathon settings, controlling crowd movements, securing access areas, etc.
Typical Applications Include:
- Pedestrian and participant separation during marathons
- Small Festivals
- Construction sites to create a clear perimeter and safe walkway
- Duting racing events, crowd and motorist separation
- Create a safe perimeter to separate pedestrians from any hazards
- create secure access areas, making them ideal for events and demonstrations.