CAN Industrials designs and manufactures industrial-grade scaffold frames for general use. The scaffolding walk through is made of high-tensile strength steel to bear the weight that it is subjected to. The scaffolds are designed according to strict industry standards.
- STRENGTH – Built to perform the duty. The high-tensile steel is sturdy enough to bear the weight of anything that this scaffold carries.
- DURABILITY – The galvanized and powder-coated steel ensures that the scaffold resists rusting and corrosion, which reduces its lifespan.
- USE – Build according to the industry standards. Use with confidence for any commercial or residential construction project as it is designed for general use.
- BUILD QUALITY – Designed to serve and last a lifetime. The powder-coated finishes and galvanized finishes make it one of the most reliable scaffold frames on the market.
- PACKAGE – Comes a set of 2 scaffold frames, 2 cross braces, and 4 pins for connecting all the parts together. The final assembly is a sturdy structure ready for use.
- MATERIAL – Made of high tensile steel material.
- INSTALLATION – Every part of this scaffolding walk through is precisely measured, cut, and welded together, making installation a breeze. You can also contact the CAN Industrial staff to help you in assembling or dismantling as necessary.
*Use “Specifications” tab for Scaffolding Technical Data .
*Inquire for wholesale or distributor pricing.