High Visibility Orange Traffic Cone for Sale
Traffic cones are part of our everyday lives. Whether you are on a highway or looking for a parking spot in a busy city, you will not miss seeing them. Cones are mainly used for marking the road and direct both motorists and pedestrians where they should or should not go. Apart from that primary role, these yellow road markers have other uses that we will highlight shortly.
Traffic cones were first designed by a famous street painter from Los Angeles called Charles Scanlon. His objective was to build a road marker that is visible, stackable, and flexible. The end product was also not to cause damages to vehicles that accidentally hit them. We are today relying on his noble invention to keep our lives on the road safe.
What are the Uses of Safety Cones?
- Marking incident zones – When there is an incident, the officers will place these orange traffic cones to tell all other road users about the incident.
- Construction zones – Where there is road work going on, orange traffic cones are strategically placed on the road to warn the motorists about the on-going work. Upon seeing the highly visible cones, drivers pass at a safe distance. You might also come across construction cones at a construction site. They all serve the same role of redirecting people to safe tracks.
- Closing streets – It is common to close a street for motorists if there is a planned event in the area. That is to allow only the pedestrians who are expected to cross in large numbers.
- Training facilities – Sports and military training facilities sometimes have the cones arranged in a given pattern. Traffic cones are also used in training dogs.
- Driver training – It is a crucial stage in driving to master all the steering techniques needed to negotiate bends and parking. A driver will have to pass the test without knocking down any pylon cone to pass the test.
- Marking parking lot – You can use parking cones marking a parking lot on your private property. Don’t try to do it on public parking lots as you will be fined for it. Online the officials are allowed to do it.
- Indoor cautions – The best way to tell guests or home occupant about a wet floor is by placing the cones on the floor. Mini traffic cones are also used for marking hazardous buildings or houses under fire.
Properties and features of traffic cones
You might be wondering why only cones are used in marking roads and hazardous places. It took the inventor a considerable amount of time to design these safety cones. Let us look at what makes them distinct.
Orange in color
The orange color of most common traffic cones on our roads makes them highly visible. It is nearly impossible to run straight into them as they are noticeable from a safe distance. That ensures your safety and that of other road users. There are also red traffic cones, pink traffic cones, and many different colors. However, those are not as popular as orange traffic cones because of low visibility.
Reflective white collar
Safety cones are to be used both day and night because we don’t stop driving. A strip or double strip of a reflective collar is added to increase visibility at night. It ensures your safety at night as the collars are reflective, making them visible.
The bases of traffic cones are made wide and heavier to enhance stability. They are meant to withstand wind and waves associated with passing trucks and other automobiles. Remember that they are road markers that should not be displaced at any time. If that happens, then road users might be put in great danger.
The current traffic cones are made of vinyl plastic, unlike the rubber material initially used. Plastic traffic cones are collapsible, meaning they never get deformed even when run over. They quickly regain their shape and causes no damage to the automobile chassis. Apart from being collapsible, the vinyl plastic is also all weather. A typical plastic would rapidly degrade when placed under direct sunlight, but collapsible traffic cones are not.
The cone shape makes it easy to stack the cones together. This property makes it easy to transport or store as stacked piles take less space.
Are you planning to buy orange traffic cones?
Anyone is permitted to buy traffic cones. However, their use is limited to private property. We are here to help you if you want to buy the safety cones for the right reasons. Get cheap collapsible cones from the leading supplier in the industry.
Can Industrial is synonymous with product quality. All the traffic we supply and designed and manufactured according to the strict industry standards, leaving no room for flaws. Our cones are weatherproof, visible, collapsible, and stackable. In a nutshell, you get all the qualities and features of traffic safety cones. Contact us to buy traffic cones at the best price!